“HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FITNESS TRAINING”
Canyon’s Fitness provides expert instruction and a distraction free environment in order to optimize your training and maximize your fitness results.
Canyon Twer has an extensive background in the health and fitness field, ranging from the gym setting to clinical work, to training professional athletes. His innovative techniques are based on cutting edge research coupled with over 25 years of experience in the field (since 1993). By utilizing these proven training techniques that are tailored to each individual’s fitness level, Canyon has helped his clients achieve their fitness goals.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE?
- Increase energy and vitality
- Improve body composition thru focused training
- Effective, rapid, safe, & efficient body fat loss
- Establish a balanced healthy lifestyle
- Optimize your training for a specific milestone
Canyon is a fitness professional who has taught in a University setting, designed fitness facilities, owned and operated a world class gym.
His clients range from professional athletes and physique competitors to individuals who want to live a healthier lifestyle by improving their overall fitness and health.
Canyon is also an experienced martial artist. He is a Charles Gracie Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Association Certified Black Belt Instructor with extensive competitive and instructional experience.
- Master of Science in Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology – CSU Sacramento
- Project: “Strength Training Manual for Judo”
- CSU Sacramento, Sacramento CA
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Exercise Science – CSU Sacramento
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Personal Trainer, CSU Sacramento
- CPR Certified, American Heart Association
- USA Weightlifting Club Coach, USAW
- Certified 3rd Degree Black Belt Instructor, Charles Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association
- Owner/Operator, Peaked Performance/Canyon’s Fitness, 1993-Present
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instrutor/Coach, Granite Bay Jiu-Jitsu, 2017-Present
- CTE Instructor, Sports Medicine, Sacramento County, 2007-2013
- Owner/Operator, 650 Fit Fitness Center, 2003-2006
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instructor/Coach, Bruddas BJJ, 2000-Present
- San Francisco 49ers, Summer Camp Strength & Conditioning Staff,1993-1997